USE OF THIS SITE:
Century Pacific Medical, Inc. maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Century Pacific Medical, Inc. written permission. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any such damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked sites.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Century Pacific Medical, Inc. or any other party, involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from, this Site.
Unaffiliated Products and Sites:
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by Century Pacific Medical, Inc. or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. has not reviewed all material linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
Communication with this Site:
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Century Pacific Medical, Inc. to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by Century Pacific Medical, Inc. or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. and may be used by Century Pacific Medical, Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Century Pacific Medical, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT:
NOTICE Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property (Intellectual Property) Century Pacific Medical, Inc. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the written permission of Century Pacific Medical, Inc.
UNITED STATES GOVERNING LAW:
This Site was developed in the United States of America in accordance with and shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of the State of California, United States of America. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that Century Pacific Medical, Inc. intends to make such products or services available in such countries.
Information About You
We collect several types of information. We sometimes collect "Personal Information", which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name and address. We also collect "Non-personal Information", which is information that does not itself identify you individually. Examples of Non-personal Information include age range and gender. We also collect "Aggregate Information", which is information about use of our site, such as pages visited on our Site. The information we collect depends on what services you use on our Site or in our outlets.
Customer Service Correspondence
We may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions to our Customer Service department.
Century Pacific Medical, Inc. Use of Your Personal Information
Century Pacific Medical, Inc. respects your privacy and seeks to protect your Personal Information and deal with any Personal Information received in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Except as disclosed in this policy, we do not sell or disclose information that identifies our guests personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly without our guests' consent. We may use, sell, disclose, or otherwise dispose of Personal Information we collect in the following circumstances:
• Internal Analysis and Promotions - We may use information about you for our own internal purposes such as to estimate our audience size; measure aggregate traffic patterns; and understand demographic, customer interest and other trends among our guests and customers.
• Marketing - We may contact you with special offers or promotional information. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from us, please let us know and we will take steps to ensure that you do not receive such further communications.
• Trade Secret - Information collected through our Site is considered a trade secret of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets. Any Personal Information that is disclosed to such a third party will remain subject to the protections in the National Privacy Principles.
• Application Forms - Any Application Forms sent to us by you shall be used for the express purpose described on the form. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may also retain the Personal Information supplied by you for a reasonable period thereafter in order to notify you of any similar opportunities that may become available. Any Personal Information collected by Century Pacific Medical, Inc. will be stored in its internal databases.
• Where required or authorized by law - In rare instances, Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may be required or authorized by law to provide Personal Information relating to guests to a third party such as a law enforcement agency.
• Service Providers - Century Pacific Medical, Inc. uses a range of service providers to help us to achieve the highest quality and efficiency in our business operations. This means that sometimes, other organizations may have access to Personal Information that we hold in order to provide specific services. Our service providers remain subject to the restrictions of the National Privacy Principles in handling this information. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may share Personal Information with any of its group companies.
Access to Your Personal Information
In the event that Century Pacific Medical, Inc. holds any Personal Information about you, you can request to access this Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may charge a reasonable fee for providing you with access to this information.
We collect Aggregate Information about you and your use of our Site whenever you visit us online. This Aggregate Information generally will not personally identify you or be correlated to you individually for external purposes. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information, provided that, such information cannot be used to personally identify you. When we share such information with other companies, it is not traceable to any particular user, and cannot be used to contact you.
We may make use of "cookies" on our Site. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a Web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. Cookies only identify the user's computer to the Web site which may correlate other information, including personally identifying information with the cookie.
Links to Other Sites
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our guests, and that we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those pages. Please note that these Web sites' Privacy Policies may differ from those of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain Personal Information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party.